Double-click to start typing
Double-click to start typing
Double-click to start typing
Double-click to start typing
Double-click to start typing


Click here to edit subtitle

WIC Program

What is WIC?
WIC is a special supplemental nutrition program for Women, Infants and Children. If you are pregnant, have just had a baby, are breastfeeding a baby, or have a child under the age of five, the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) could help you.

WIC is a short -term intervention program designed to influence lifetime nutrition and health behavior in a targeted high-risk population.  WIC is funded by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA).

WIC provides:
  • Nutrition education and services
  • Breastfeeding promotion and education
  • A monthly food package of nutritious foods
  • Access to maternal, prenatal, and pediatric health-care services

For more information on WIC, click the link below.


In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on  race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age,  or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc) should have contact the Agency (State or local)where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800)877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available  in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the  USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form.  To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866-632-9992) Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:


    U.S. Department of Agriculture
    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
    1400 Independence Avenue, SW
    Washington, DC 20250-9410


   Fax : (202) 690-7742 or


This institution is an equal opportunity provider.